Multi-disciplinary practice of urban designers, architects and planners. Provides expertise from concept to implementation in regeneration, masterplanning, urban design and design management to public and private sector clients.
Tibbalds is a well established multi-disciplinary practice. We have a highly experienced team that has expertise in planning, architecture, landscape, urban design and project management. Our approach is design-led, committed and commercially realistic. At Tibbalds we:
- Deliver visionary solutions that are supported by realistic implementation strategies.
- Bring design and planning together to make good places happen.
- Take a long term view that focuses on the social, economic and environmental sustainability of an area and then uses this to form the basis of future development.
- Work in close collaboration with clients, communities, stakeholders, end users, planners, architects, engineers and a broad range of other consultants.
Most of our work is involved in the early stages of the development process and encompasses feasibility studies, masterplans, development frameworks, regeneration strategies, design guidance, development planning and urban design advice and design policy. At Tibbalds we focus on the interface between planning and urban design bringing the two together to create innovative solutions for a wide variety of projects. VeloCity is a unique spatial strategy that has been selected as winner of The Cambridge to Oxford Connection: Ideas Competition by the National Infrastructure Commission (NIC). We work throughout the UK for public and private sector clients. We have an established track record of successful delivery and maintaining long term working relationships with clients. Our masterplans and urban design proposals strike a balance between policy aspirations, financial considerations, deliverability and the needs of communities. We support our clients from initial ideas to delivery by:
- Creating a robust evidence base for policy formulation and masterplans.
- Moving projects forward at every stage we are involved in.
- Managing multidisciplinary teams.
- Facilitating stakeholder and public consultation.
- Delivering innovative masterplans and urban design proposals.