Urban Design Group Annual General Meeting
All members of the Urban Design Group are invited to the 2023 Annual General Meeting to be held via Zoom
To register please follow the link
- Minutes of the 2022 AGM
- Evolving the UDG into a Charitable Incorporated Organisation
Proposed Resolution Resolution: That the UDG should evolve from an Unincorporated Charity into a Charitable Incorporated Organisation using the Charity Commission Association model constitution and that the Trustees should take appropriate steps to bring this about, including applying to the Charity Commission, and culminating in convening a Special General Meeting of the Membership of the UDG to approve and adopt the new constitution, and to elect members to positions within the charity.
- Election of UDG Executive and Honorary Officers
Proposed Resolution: That the existing Executive and honorary officers should continue to serve until elections take place for the new UDG Charitable Incorporated Organisation, or 26 April 2024 (one calendar year since the last elections), whichever the sooner.
- Appointment of Auditor
- Annual Report and Accounts 2022-23 + Review of the Year
- Any other business
MINUTES OF 2022AGM
Held on Monday 14 December 6 pm via Zoom.
1. Approval of the Minutes of the 2022 AGM
Subject to the addition of Colin Munsie to the list of members elected to the Executive Committee under section 2, the minutes were proposed by Barry Sellers, seconded by Paul Reynolds and approved.
2. UDG Election
A motion was proposed by Marcus Wilshere on behalf of the Trustees:
That the election of Honorary officers and members of the Executive Committee be postponed pending a review of conduct, conflicts of interest and an update to the UDG.
The Motion was approved by a vote of those present
3. Annual Report and Accounts 2021-22, Review of Year and Future Plans
Reports were given as follows:
- Activities and Membership: Katja Stille, Chair
- Urban Design journal: Sebastian Loew, Joint Honorary Editor
- Urban Design Directory: Louise Thomas, Joint Honorary Editor
- Financial: Chris Martin, Treasurer
The Annual Report and Accounts were approved.
4. Any other business
There was discussion about membership and how to attract new members.