UDG AGM 2021
UDG members will be emailed the Zoom link on Monday 13 December
All UDG members in good standing are invited to put themselves forward to join the Executive Committee for 2021 / 2022. Candidates are asked to complete a nomination form, provide two proposers and outline what they wished to achieve during the next 12 months if elected, and the resources they might need.
Deadline: midnight Wednesday 8 December
- Minutes of the last meeting
- Annual Report and Accounts + Review of the Year
- Election of Executive Committee
- Any other business
MINUTES OF 2020 AGM
Held on Monday 14 December 6 pm via Zoom.
1. Approval of the Minutes of the 2019 AGM held on Friday 27 September 2019 in Birmingham
The Minutes were proposed by Colin Munsie, seconded by Colin Pullan and approved
2. Reappointment of Officers and Election of Executive Committee
The appointment of the Officers was proposed by Judith Ryser, seconded by Yan Leclerq, and approved by vote.
|2||Paul Reynolds||Honorary Secretary|
The list of Executive Members for 2020 was proposed by Paul Reynolds, seconded by Katja Stille and approved by vote.
|4||Leo Hammond (past chair)||Lambert Smith Hampton|
|5||Husam AlWaer||University of Dundee|
|6||Philip Black||University of Manchester|
|7||Collin Pullan||Lambert Smith Hampton|
|8||Amanda Reynolds||AR Urbanism|
|9||Raj Rooprai||Studio Rooprai|
|10||Barry Sellers||Wandsworth and Richmond Councils|
|11||Kenji Shermer||East Devon District Council|
Further coopted and corresponding members to be appointed at the first meeting of the UDG Executive in the new session:
Scott Elliott Adams | Patricia Aelbrecht | Meenakshi Bhagat | Andrew Dakin | Valentina Giordano | Graeme Moor | Colin Munsie | Brian Quinn | Hannah Smart | Graham Smith
3. Annual Report and Accounts 2019-20, Review of Year and Future Plans
Reports were given as follows:
- Activities: Leo Hammond, Chair
- Membership: Paul Reynolds, Honorary Secretary
- Financial: Katja Stille, Treasurer
The acceptance of the Annual Report and Accounts was proposed Christopher Martin, seconded by Jon Rowland and approved by vote.
4. Any other business