Paul is an accomplished urban designer with over 20 years experience in private and public sector roles. He has an interdisciplinary background, having earned degrees in architecture, arts and business at the University of Technology Sydney (UTS). He has delivered master plans for complex sites, town centres, university campuses and one whole city.
Paul founded Atlas Urban in 2013 to serve clients in Australia and the Pacific. He has developed a practice that uses design and communication to cut through complexity.
Committed to learning and development, Paul has lectured at the Sydney University (Master of Architecture) and mentored many emerging professionals in Australia and Papua New Guinea.
- 2021, Master Plan, Katoomba Planetary Health Leadership Centre (former golf course)
- 2020, Port Moresby Towards 2030, Urban Plan for the capital city, Papua New Guinea
- 2020, Whenzhou Kean University Campus Vision and Master Plan, China• 2018, Kogarah North Urban Design Strategy and Public Domain Master Plan, Georges River Council
- 2018, University of Technology PNG, Campus Master Plan & Precinct Plan, Lae
- 2016, Ourimbah Master Plan & Land Use Strategy, Central Coast Council
- Bachelor of Architecture (Honours), UTS, 2000
- Bachelor of Arts, Architecture, UTS, 1998
- Bachelor of Business, Marketing, UTS, 1992