Edward joined Pegasus Group in 2005 and has contributed to many of Pegasus’s urban design projects, particularly in respect of lead designer, design development, project coordination, detailed design and implementation.
Edward is a Recognised Practitioner in Urban Design and is experienced with sites of various scales and complexity. He is interested in creating communities and successful places and has experience in:
- Creating a Vision for a new place;
- Masterplans up to 10,000 homes;
- Detailed site layouts;
- Reserved matters and full applications;
- Design Codes;
- Design & Access Statements;
- Urban Regeneration;
- Architectural Design; and
- Expert Witness
Edward’s understanding of the potential of a place and ability to deliver high-quality designs has won him awards and repeat business from clients.
He has prepared many applications for mixed use, residential and commercial sites that require Masterplanning, Design Coding, detailed layouts and architectural/housetype design. His work on projects is based on up to date design guidance ensuring design proposals are commercially viable and the client is getting the best from a site.
A small selection of projects include:
- Plasdwr Garden City, Cardiff. 7,500 homes Outline, Design Coding and 300 Reserved Matters.
- Towcester, Northamptonshire. 2,750 homes Outline, Design Coding and 300 Reserved Matters.
- Long Marston Garden Village. 400 homes Reserved Matters.
- Churchlands, Cardiff. 4,500 in LDP, 1,000 homes Outline, Expert Witness, Deisgn Coding and Reserved Matters.