An experienced built environment practitioner and team leader with demonstrable technical capabilities in landscape architecture, urban design and spatial planning.
• A strong portfolio across a wide range of project types/scales and all aspects of a project lifecycle (inception through to completion). Has developed respected expertise in public realm planning, design and delivery – working collaboratively within large multi-discipline teams to deliver award winning places.
• An accomplished project manager leading teams in shaping and delivering high quality design-led solutions.
• A capable conceptual thinker with the ability to visualise and communicate complex ideas and technical solutions to clients, stakeholders and members of the public.
• Leading on aspects of digital transformation utilising emerging immersive technologies to improve design and communication within the AEC industry.
• A technical expert passionate about green infrastructure and active travel in helping to address our current climate and biodiversity emergency. Embracing a biophilic design approach to the delicate world around us.
• Demonstrates effective leadership qualities in mentoring and supporting team development/personal growth; measuring success in people’s realised potential.
• Always looking for the why rather than the what - promoting robust decision making and quality evidence-based solutions.
• Focused on achieving excellence in PEOPLE (developing and supporting outstanding staff), SERVICES (delivering successful programmes and projects for clients - to scope, programme and budget) and PLACES (Creating inspiring places and spaces that are fit for purpose and leave an enduring legacy).
Accreditations and affiliations
• Recognised Practitioner in Urban Design (Urban Design Group)
• Fully qualified Chartered Member (Design) of the Landscape Institute (CMLI)
• Qualified CEEQUAL assessor V.5 – an award scheme created to improving sustainability in civil engineering and public realm.
• PLACED Ambassador
- Professional Certificate, Design & Management of the Public Realm (PRIAN, IHE, English Heritage)
- MCD Town & Regional Planning (Dist.), Liverpool
- Post Graduate Diploma Landscape Architecture (PG Dip LA), Velp
- BA (Hons) Landscape Architecture (First), Leeds