BDP offers town planning, masterplanning, urban design, landscape, regeneration and
sustainability studies, and has teams based in London, Manchester and Belfast.
We are place makers who work at every scale; from bespoke light sculptures to entirely new cities. We are passionate about the role of design to improve everyday life. Through our integrated approach to urban design we are able to create positive change to every aspect of the environment we live in. Our BDP Urbanism studio brings together the expertise of urban designers, architects, landscape architects and urban planners, and experience in projects, including:
- Town and city centre regeneration strategies - Whitechapel and Aberdeen City Centre Visions
- Residential and mixed use masterplans – Ashchurch Garden Town, Harrow View and Hale Village Masterplans
- Area wide design guides – Maldon District Design Guide and Arun District Design Guide
- Site specific design guidance – South Tees Employment Area Design Guidance and Two Waters Masterplan Guidance
- Place making visions – Basing View, York Castle Gate and Watford Junction Masterplans
- Feasibility studies and development briefs – Rich Roberts Way(Stratford), Spray Street (Woolwich), and High Town (Luton) Masterplans
Our clients cover public and private sectors and represent regions, cities and towns around the world. Working alongside them we are able to assist at every stage of a project, from creation of an inspirational vision, preparation of a robust masterplan to development of detailed designs and their delivery. Our experience ranges from preparation of feasibility studies for small urban sites and design guides for rural districts to delivery of masterplans for major residential, employment and mixed use sites throughout Europe and worldwide.