Pegasus Group are expanding Design services into London
We are looking for creative Urban Designers, Layout Designers and Masterplanners to join our well-regarded Design service at Pegasus Group. We are expanding our design expertise into our London office and will grow a team of designers across a range of levels from Designer up to Associate Designer. As part of a leading UK multi-disciplinary development consultancy, Pegasus Group’s Design consultancy works on significant projects across the UK, from large scale urban extensions and strategies for area regeneration to renewable energy and residential schemes.
This is an exciting time to join and be part of the growing success of the Design services and an opportunity to carve your own career path in the London region and beyond.
Position: Urban Designers across all levels
Area of Expertise: Design
Contract Type: Permanent – Full or Part Time
Since 2003, Pegasus Group has grown consistently, enjoying a reputation in the market for excellence and delivery. We know we have achieved this through our excellent staff, and we ensure that individual contribution and achievements are recognised.
Our people are the foundation upon which our success is built, and we have no doubt that diversity is at the core of being a successful company. We value and empower our staff, and together we are building and maintaining a culture of inclusion and belonging that we have today. We care about each other, our communities around them and our clients and we want every single person in our community to be able to bring their authentic, best self to work every day.
What will you do.
As part of our Design team, you will be responsible for the preparing and overseeing conceptual urban design and planning work, feasibility studies, master planning, development briefs and design strategies for residential and mixed use schemes for developers and private clients.
We’re with you every step of the way and we offer opportunities for learning and development to help support your career goals and ambitions and to be the best that you can be.
To find out more on our Design projects and services click the link https://www.pegasusgroup.co.uk/our-expertise/design/
What are we looking for.
We are looking for experienced Designers from intermediates, Seniors, Principals and Associate grades to join our London team.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise will be:
- Hold a relevant qualification in design
- Experience working within private practice / consultancy or a commercial housebuilding operation.
- Visioning and masterplanning for large and small sites.
- A commercially astute approach to residential layout design.
- Producing drawn and written information in support of outline, full and reserved matters planning applications.
- Excellent interpersonal and interdisciplinary skills.
- Self-motivated with an excellent eye for detail.
- A working knowledge of elements of the planning system that affect design and an ability to adapt to specific local authority design guidance.
- Knowledge of CAD software packages
- Experience in Vectorworks (CAD) would be an advantage.
What are the rewards working with us.
We offer an excellent remuneration and overall benefits package including:
- Competitive salary
- Regular reviews
- Contractual bonus scheme
Protecting your Health & Future
- 7% salary contribution towards your pension in a reputable scheme
- Generous annual leave including several gift days during the Christmas period.
- Private health insurance scheme and life assurance for all our employees.
- Regular employee events – Social, CPD, fundraising, networking, conferences
- Summer Days Out / Christmas Lunch
- Annual Employee Conference Day
- Reward Hub Discounts
As well as our benefits package, we are committed to helping you reach your full potential and support with a range of training and development initiatives throughout your whole career, enabling you to learn and progress through our stepping stones programme.
How to Apply
To apply, please submit your application via our careers page using this link https://www.cloudonlinerecruitment.co.uk/PegasusGroup/VacancyDetails.aspx?FromSearch=True&MenuID=&VacancyID=105
Make sure to include a copy of your most up to date CV outlining your experience and skill set to date and why you are interested in applying for this role.