London Borough Healthy Streets Scorecard 2021
Which London boroughs are delivering healthy streets?
A London-wide coalition of transport and environment campaigners publishes the 2021 London Borough Healthy Streets Scorecard.
For the third year running, the Scorecard Coalition compares London boroughs on the action they’ve taken to promote active and sustainable travel in line with the Mayor’s Transport Strategy targets. Which boroughs are taking action? Which boroughs need to do more?
- Find out which boroughs come top this year, and which boroughs need to do more, with commentary from campaigners and those delivering at the coal face
- London’s Low Traffic Neighbourhoods mapped for the first time
- All safe cycle routes mapped by @SafeCycleLDN - with borough comparisons from the Scorecard
- Action on 20mph, Controlled Parking Zones and School Streets
Members of the Coalition
Their take on this remarkable year
Philip Glanville Mayor of Hackney
Chair of London Councils Transport & Environment Committee
Caroline Pidgeon London Assembly
Chair of GLA Oversight Committee, member of Transport Committee
Cllr Shama Tatler Brent Council
Lead Member for Regeneration, Property & Planning
Cllr Caroline Russell Islington Council and London Assembly
Chair of Health Committee
Cllr Jim Glen Westminster Council
Who should attend?
- London borough councillors
- London borough officers
- Practitioners with an interest in delivering a shift to sustainable modeshare and healthy streets