We are seeking enthusiastic Urban Designers, Layout Designers and/or Masterplanners to join our team in Leeds.
As part of a leading UK multi-disciplinary development consultancy, Pegasus Group’s Design consultancy works on significant projects across the UK.
Ideal candidates will have a demonstrable track record of:
- Autonomous working within private practice / consultancy or a commercial housebuilding operation.
- Visioning and masterplanning for both large strategic (greenfield) and small sites (experience in urban regeneration and urban infill would be an advantage).
- A commercially astute approach to residential layout design.
- Producing drawn and written information in support of outline, reserved matters and full detailed planning applications.
- Excellent inter-personal and inter-disciplinary skills.
- Self-motivated with an excellent eye for detail.
- A working knowledge of elements of the planning system that affect design and an ability to adapt to specific local authority design guidance.
Candidates will hold a relevant qualification and have knowledge and competence of the Adobe suite (particularly InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop) and CAD software, experience in Vectorworks (CAD) would be an advantage.
If this sounds like you and you are looking to be part of a well-regarded organisation, then we would love to hear from you.
Salary and Benefits
Since 2003, Pegasus Group have grown consistently, enjoying a reputation in the market for excellence and delivery. We know we have achieved this through the excellent staff that we employ and work with our staff to ensure that individual contribution and achievements are recognised.
Pegasus Group is an equal opportunities employer, and we are committed to ensuring fairness and equality for all. We offer an excellent remuneration and overall benefits package including private health care, generous leave package and contractual bonuses as well providing a flexible and supportive working environment designed to help you to reach your full potential and ensure a positive work life balance.
We are committed to helping all of our staff to reach their full potential and support our staff with training and development throughout their whole career, enabling people to progress through from Entry / Graduate level right up to Exec Director / Partner Level.
How to Apply
Prospective candidates should apply in writing to email@example.com
Alongside a CV, please include examples of recent, relevant work.