Urban Designers across the North
We are seeking enthusiastic Urban Designers in the North to join our teams in Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester and Newcastle.
Ideal candidates will have a demonstrable track record of:
- Autonomous working within private practice / consultancy or a commercial housebuilding operation
- Visioning and masterplanning for large and small sites
- A commercially astute approach to residential layout design
- Producing drawn and written information in support of outline, full and reserved matters planning applications
- Excellent inter-personal and inter-disciplinary skills
- Self-motivated with an excellent eye for detail
- A working knowledge of elements of the planning system that affect design and an ability to adapt to specific local authority design guidance
If this sounds like you and you are looking to be part of a well-regarded organisation that offers you an excellent remuneration and benefits package, as well as an agile and supportive working environment designed to enable you to reach your full potential and flexible work life balance, then we would love to hear from you!
Pegasus Group is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to ensuring fairness and equality for all. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading development consultancies, and to make a significant contribution to the continued development and success of the business and team.
About Pegasus Group
Since 2003, Pegasus Group has grown to be a leading development consultancy in the UK.
Our services span the entire project process from planning through to design and delivery, ensuring we achieve optimal results. We have a large, skilled and experienced workforce operating from offices throughout the UK and Ireland. Our approach combines local and national knowledge of the property and development industry providing our clients with an unrivalled understanding of what is required to make their schemes successful.
Our integrated teams combine knowledge and expertise from a wide variety of sectors. We have worked on some of the UK’s highest profile projects, developing excellent relationships with our clients and winning awards in the process.
How to Apply
Prospective candidates should apply in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alongside a CV, please include examples of recent, relevant work.