Interested in making a difference?
LSH’s Planning, Development and Regeneration team are looking for a Senior or Associate level Urban Designer to join our national urban design team, based from our London Office. We are involved in a wide variety or development and regeneration projects including masterplanning, the revitalization of urban areas and the appraisal of redevelopment opportunities. Working within the LSH family, our team look to realize high quality, attractive and add value to commercial and development projects.
- Be highly motivated
- Have an ability to bring innovative, creative, engaging and comprehensive placemaking ideas to masterplanning and design
- Have a good understanding of UK planning, current trends and issues in urban design
- Have an interest in the regeneration of our town centres and urban areas
- A commitment towards integrated and collaborative working and capable of managing own tasks and deadlines
- A proven ability to deliver layout and masterplans
- Be able to produce comprehensive design reports, research, and presentation
- Have a Masters degree and/or post graduate diploma in urban design and a relevant degree in architecture, planning, landscape design, or the built environment
- Have a portfolio of work with a variety of projects at a range of scales
- Have excellent drawing, graphics and communication skills using freehand and computer aided design software
If you are interested then please apply via the online application form
Or alternatively contact Matt Roby (Talent Acquisition Manager) at: email@example.com