Administrator with bookkeeping experience
The Urban Design Group is looking for an administrator with bookkeeping experience (ideally Quick Books Pro) to join our small team. The position is part time but has the potential to grow.
The role will suit someone with at least a few years office experience who wants to work part time or needs flexible hours and ideally has some interest in the built environment.
Lockdowns permitting, the successful candidate will work from our Cowcross Street office with a view to some flexible home working once they are fully settled in the role.
The role will primarily focus on membership administration including:
- Processing new membership applications
- Updating records
- Credit control
- Support for Exec Committee meetings
- Manage job posting enquiries
- Maintaining mailing lists for quarterly journal
- Support running of online events (may require some evening work)
- Banking and post office
- Knowledge of book keeping software
- Microsoft applications to high standard
- Organised with attention to detail
- Fluent English, written and verbal
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
PLEASE, NO AGENCIES - THANK YOU