National Urban Design Awards 2013
The Urban Design Group's annual celebration of excellence in urban design will this year be held at the Royal Overseas League in St James's, Central London.
The event will showcase some of the best examples of urban design work produced in the UK and beyond over the past 12 months.
The evening will commence at 6.30pm with drinks and canapés in the Hall of India & Pakistan, followed by the presentation of awards in the Princess Alexandra Hall.
Awards will be presented in the following categories:
- Private Practice Project (click here to view shortlisted entries)
- Public Sector Project (click here to view shortlisted entries)
- Urban Design Publisher Award
- Lifetime Achievement Award
The event is being generously sponsored by:
- Studio REALand URBED (joint winners of the 2012 practice project award)
- Routledge Publisherswho will have books available to buy at the event.
In categories where monetary awards are made, this is kindly supported by the Francis Tibbalds Trust.
Tickets to attend are now available priced at £10.00 for UDG members and £15.00 for non-members, including wine and canapés.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book – tickets are likely to sell very quickly.
Note that it is essential to pre-book and pay for your tickets in advance of the event (either by cheque or PayPal)
We look forward to seeing you there and celebrating these great achievements in urban design!
Urban Design Jobs
Upcoming UDG Events
No urban design events scheduled.